- Good Looking, Grey Noise Gallery, Lahore, Pakistan
- God Dont' Like Ugly, The Church of St Paul the Apostle, NY
- Transitional Aesthetics, 798 Biennale, Beijing, China
- Threads: Interweaving Textu(r)al Meanings, Center for Book Arts, NYC
- Submission, ABC No Rio, NYC
- Invisible Duck Tape, Gallery Satori, NYC
- Wonder What the Others Are Up To?, Gallery OED, Bangalore, India
- Labyrinth, Exit Art, NYC
- Metropoles, Jamaica Center for Art and Learning, Queens, NY
- Peekskill Project, Peekskill, NY
- Homecoming, ABC No Rio, NYC
- Exploding the Lotus, Art and Culture Center of Hollywood, Hollywood, FL
- Emergence, Governors Island, NYC
- The War Show: Archive, ABC No Rio, NYC
- EAF Show, Socrates Sculpture Park, Queens, NY
- Emergency Room, P.S.1, NY
- Drawn, Hanged and Quartered, Pace University, NYC
- The Occidental Artist, NurtureArt, Brooklyn, NY.
- Jiffy Pop, Rockland Center for the Arts, West Nyack, NY.
- Pursuit of Happiness, Sarah Bowen Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- Thanks: Returning the Favor, apexart, NYC
- Seen Through Glass, Conflux 2006, Glowlab, Brooklyn, NY
- Tropicalisms, Jersey City Museum, NJ
- You Were Never Here, Soap Factory, Minneapolis, MN
- A Distant Mirror, M.Y. Art Prospects, NYC, NY
- No Money Down, Limited Engagements, Aferro Gallery, Newark, NJ
- The Centre Cannot Hold, Toronto Free Gallery, Toronto, Canada
- Well Read, NurtureArt, Brooklyn, NY
- Sampler Stitch, Dam Stuhltrager, Brooklyn, NY
- Copilandia, Centro de arte de Sevilla (caS), Seville, Spain
- Megacorp, PS122, NY
- 16 Rooms, Brooklyn Navy Yard, NY
- Coloring Book, anti*star, ABC No Rio, NY
- Art in the Air, Struts Gallery, New Brunswick, Canada
- Dreamland Artist's Club, Creative Time, Coney Island, NY
- The Pavilion of the American Resistance, Buzzer Thirty, Queens, NY
- I AM 5, Parker's Box, Brooklyn, NY
- Fatal Love: South Asian American Art Now,Queens Museum of Art, Queens, NY
- Corporate Bodies, Momenta Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- Primary, Secondary: Contemporary Drawing, Brookdale Community College, Brookdale, NJ
- Sub-version, PS 122, NY
- Territories, Gallery ArtsIndia, NY
- Founding Fathers, ABC No Rio, NY
- AIM24, Bronx Museum of the Arts, NY
- Eat Me, 65 Hope Street Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- Ides of March, biennial, ABC No Rio, NY
- Sound Art Museum, RadioArteMobile, Roma, Italy
- Disaster, ABC No Rio, NY
- Art of Resistance, Peacewilliamsburg, OfficeOps, Brooklyn, NY
- Shaping Wholeness, Asian American Arts Center, Elmhurst Hospital, Queens, NY
- 26th Annual Small Works Show, New York University, NY
- Fear, Paranoia & Malevolence, ABC No Rio, NY
- Ladyfest East, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Ides of March, biennial, ABC No Rio, NY
- Strata, ABC No Rio, NY
- Thresholds, soulcurry.com
- Ides of March, ABC No Rio, NY
- 4th Independents' Biennial, Charas/El Bohio, NY
- Graven Images, ABC No Rio, NY
- Night of 1,000 Drawings, Artists' Space, NY
- Soho Annual, 420 West Broadway, NY
- Senior Show, New York University, NY
FELLOWSHIPS AND RESIDENCIES
- LMCC Workspace Program, 2008-9
- Elsewhere, Greensboro, NC, Summer 2007
- Emerging Artists Fellowship, Socrates Sculpture Park, Queens, NY, 2007
- Artists in the Marketplace, Bronx Museum for the Arts, Fall 2004
- Book of Stamps, ed. by Sina Najafi, Cabinet, 2008.
- Roalf, Peggy. "Stitched Stories at Center for Book Arts," 7/8/09, Design Arts Daily.
- Manmadhan, Prema. "Caught Between Two Cultures," The Hindu, 4/27/09.
- Surekha, K. "A Question of Identity," India Express Buzz, 4/25/09.
- Genocchio, Benjamin. "Coloring a Tropical Paradise," New York Times, December 3, 2006.
- Genocchio, Benjamin. "Maps of All Sorts Charting Mind and Space", NYT, 3/16/08.
- Gardner, James. "A Blast from the Past," The New York Sun, 3/27/08.
- Mils, Michael. "East Wind a Blowin’," Broward Palm Beach New Times, 4/3/08.
- McAdams, Shane. "An Exhibition worth Unwrapping," Downtown Express, Vol 19, issue 33.
- Mueller, Kristen. "Soap Factory," Rift Magazine, Issue 19, December 2006.
- Shifter8: Rules & Representations, edited by Shresta Rit Premnath, 2006.
- McAdams, Shane. "ArtSeen: Well Read," Brooklyn Rail, April 2006.
- Davis, Ben. "Sign of the Times," arnet.com, August 17, 2005.
- Kennedy, Randy. "Flash, Dash and Now Art," New York Times, June 17, 2005, pE33.
- Scott, Andrea K. "Brave New World," Time Out New York, March 17-23, 2005, p88.
- Cotter, Holland. "Taking a Magical Flight Through Modern India," New York Times, March 4, 2005, pE33.
- Herzberg, Julia P. "AIM24," ArtNexus, No. 54, September - December 2004, pp176-177.
- Genocchio, Benjamin. "A Chance to Fill Up on Visual Treats," The New York Times, April 24, 2004.
- Stillman, Nick. "Introducing...," NYFA Current , May 5, 2004.
- Cotter, Holland. "Where Witty Meets Gritty," New York Times, Nov 15, 2002, pE31.
- Lung 7, independent journal, Chicago, IL, 1998, p48.
- Smith, Roberta. New York Times, September 13, 1996, pC30.
- information, artist publication, curated by Barbara Ess, 1995.